This Mini Modelling Tool Set consisits of double ended tools, providing 20 tool shapes to cut, curve, smooth and create texture when sculpting.
They feature a durable boxwood construction and ergonomic design for comfortable and controlled usage. These tools are ideally suited to working with polymer clay
- Create textured grooves with the forked end and carve out concave areas with the small curved tool
- The rounded ball end can smooth out hard to reach places while the pointed tool shapes fine details with precision
- Cut and contour with the large blade end and smooth surfaces evenly with the rounded end tool
- The rounded paddle end can be used to gently flatten areas and the hooked end incises and removes clay with accuracy
- Use the short blade tool to slice and cut clay and the pointed end produces uniform convex surfaces
- Cross hatch and make fine lines with the large blade tool. The curved end contours delicate features
- Score fine lines with the pointed angle tool. Hollow out small areas with the small curved tool
- This pointed tool is invaluable for etching and indenting as well as aiding with the placement of small objects
- The sharp angled end smoothes and flattens and the large blade tool slice and sculpts
- This tool is fantastic for creating uniform patterns and aids in the precise placement of small objects.