This is the starting point and inspiration for any artist. Find here a range of colours.
- Fabric colours: Markers and paint for textiles like silk and cotton.
- Poster colours: Opaque water-based colours used on paper. Preffered colours by Tanjore painting artists.
- Acrylic Colours: Works on almost all primed (porus) surfaces like wood, canvas, walls and more. Ideal for murals and abstracts. Quick drying and versatile
- Water Colours: Transparent media on paper. Ideal when used on specialized thick water colour paper that can withstand multiple washes. (Eg: Canson Montval 300gsm)
- Photo Colour: Photo Transparent Inks have a translucent effect.
- Drawing Ink: Used for pen and ink illustrations and in calligraphy.
- Spray Paint: Ideal for graffiti and larger canvases.
- Powder Colour: Economy colours that can be mixed with water. Ideal for primary school children.
- Oil Colour: This is the medium preferred by most professional artists. Takes longer to try but involves more skill and technique on canvas.
- Glass colours: These solvent based media give a tinting effect and is transparent on glass.
- Face Paint: Complete safe to use for your regular birthday parties or Halloween bash.
Daler Rowney Simply Gouache is an affordable range of colours which can be used to paint on all conventional watercolour surfaces.